- Arrival Shots – to get everyone in the party spirit
- Add DJ song requests on the RSVP cards
- Put photos of yourself at different ages corresponding to table numbers
- Leave fun facts about yourselves on all tables for guest to read
- Make your own hashtag for the #
- Leave advice/ prediction cards about your future together for guests to fill in
- Surprise your guests with singing waiters
- Hire a caricature for your reception
- Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another
- Do a raffle for guests to break the ice, each raffle ticket will be nominated to complete a fun task on the night
When Is the Best Time of the Year to Get Married?
When planning a wedding, setting the date is a decision ...